- 250g medjool dates (14 dates)
- 100g pumpkin seeds (3/4 cup)
- 150g pecans (1 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lucuma
- 75g coconut butter/ creamed bar grated (1/2 cup)
- 50g desiccated coconut (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 70g coconut oil (1/3 cup)
- 60g coconut butter/creamed bar grated (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Start by lining a tray with greasproof paper and then add the nuts and seeds to a food processor and pulse.
Add in the pitted dates and pulse again before adding all remaining ingredients and pulsing until the mix has come together.
Next, add the coconut oil, coconut butter and maple syrup to a bain marie over a low heat and stir until melted.
Add in the other chocolate ingredients and stir until you have a glossy coating. Spread onto the base and then leave to set in the fridge or freezer for an hour.