Cinnamon and raisin bread was one of my childhood favourites! They used to be so perfectly moist, dusted with icing sugar and amazing spread with some butter. This is a little different from those loaves as it is slightly denser and more cake like but it’s still amazingly soft – I love it with some almond butter drizzled on top!
- 185g ground almonds (2 1/4 cup)
- 50g jumbo oats (1/2 cup)
- 135g oat flour (1 1/2 cup)
- 9 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 150g apple puree (5 tablespoons)
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons flax 4 tablespoons water)
- 45g melted coconut oil (4 tablespoons)
- 100g raisins
- 150ml maple syrup
- 50 ml almond milk (4 tablespoons)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Grease and line a loaf tin.
Mix all the dry ingredients together in one bowl and the wet in another.
Combine the two mixtures, mixing well and then spoon the mixture into the lined loaf tin.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown. It will still feel slightly moist and springy in the middle.
Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then turn out and allow to cool fully.