These are a great breakfast muffin, they are soft, fluffy with just the right amount of tang from the raspberry. Pair these with a blob of yoghurt and it’s a magical combination.
- 3 cups of Ground almonds (255g)
- ¼ cup Buckwheat flour (30g)
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (40g)
- ½ cup maple syrup (100ml)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/3 cup Cashew butter (90g)
- 1 cup Almond milk (200ml)
- ¾ cup Raspberries (135g)
- Pinch of sea salt
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a silicone muffin tray with coconut oil.
Add all of the ingredients (excluding the raspberries) into a bowl and mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
Add in the raspberries and stir gently, ensuring that you don’t break them up.
Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray and bake in the oven for 50 minutes until they are firm and golden.
These are best served warm!