As you know, at Livia’s Kitchen we love crumble – so this is the perfect autumnal pudding. Nothing beats a hot, fruity crumble straight out of the oven. We love ours with some coconut yoghurt or some berry coulis.
- 4 cups Blackberries (560g)
- 4 cups Blueberries (480g)
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ cup oat flour (25g)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (plus 1-2 tbsp. if you prefer it to be sweeter)
- 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut (10g)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (35g)
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds (30g)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Place the fruit and maple syrup into a sauce pan over a low heat and simmer for 20 minutes until the fruit starts to break down and thicken.
Add this to an ovenproof crumble dish.
Add the crumble ingredients into a bowl and mix. Sprinkle this over the fruit in the dish.
Bake this in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crumble has turned golden.